Monday, February 17, 2014

Creative Computers First Semester Projects

So this was is my first year teaching middle school classes and a high school "Creative Computers" class. I decided to teach them Photoshop and Illustrator. We did several long term projects in both programs.

The first Photoshop project was to create a postcard. I think these turned out great!

Lorenzo's NBA Postcard

Artem's France Postcard
Demitri's Alaska Postcard
Youjin's Belgium Postcard

The next big project we did in Photoshop was to create a magazine cover. I had the students do their own research as to what you would find on a magazine cover and how it might be formatted:

Lorenzo's
Artem's

For Illustrator I began by teaching the basics of creating shapes and adding color to the fills and strokes. I had the students design a cityscape from their own imaginations:

Hye Rin's
Lorenzo's
Youjin's
Artem's

No comments:

Post a Comment