Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October is Orange



So our colors for this month of October are orange and black, and our shape is the triangle. For the first art class I decided to focus on "orange", and so I made orange-scented, orange-colored homemade playdough for the lambies. I made little oranges out of the dough and added leaves from my orange tree and put them on a pretty serving plate to inspire them, along with a variety of orange colored "tools" for them to use.






I also brought along a variety of different textured materials to experiment with: 


The lambies had a blast as usual, here they are in action:





This little lambie made a tower that just kept getting bigger and bigger!





They enjoyed the scent of the orange as well, added with orange essential oil:


They also enjoyed packing the dough into containers, and adding orange sand to make it "sparkly":




Lots of fun and creativity were happening at the lambies!










No comments:

Post a Comment